22 May 2020, 12:26
Short circuit causes fire in Stakhanov polyclinic
LUGANSK, May 22 (Lugansk Media Centre) – A fire caused by a short circuit had Stakhanov firemen attend the scene to save 12 people, the Ministry of Emergencies said.
"An electric short-circuit has led to fire at the polyclinic No. 2 of the Stakhanov Central Hospital. There were no casualties in the incident, 12 people were evacuated, material assets worth 500,000 rubles saved," the report reads.
Five pieces of firefighter equipment and 16 responders were on the scene.
LuganskMediaCentre — 22 May — Lugansk
Ukraine blocks humanitarian subgroup’s work - Kobtseva
Ukraine's Actions Plan contains instructions to Europe and Russia - Miroshnik
LPR hopes Kiev coordinates new checkpoints within next few weeks - Deinego
One COVID-19 patient dies in LPR over 24 hours - Health Ministry
Kiev's bill on internment camps is itmus test for the European Union - Miroshnik