22 May 2020, 12:26
Short circuit causes fire in Stakhanov polyclinic
LUGANSK, May 22 (Lugansk Media Centre) – A fire caused by a short circuit had Stakhanov firemen attend the scene to save 12 people, the Ministry of Emergencies said.
"An electric short-circuit has led to fire at the polyclinic No. 2 of the Stakhanov Central Hospital. There were no casualties in the incident, 12 people were evacuated, material assets worth 500,000 rubles saved," the report reads.
Five pieces of firefighter equipment and 16 responders were on the scene.
LuganskMediaCentre — 22 May — Lugansk
Ukrainian forces plant 39 anti-tank mines on Schastye road - LPR militia
Ukrainian army violates additional ceasefire control measures three times over week - LPR militia
Ukrainian army depot chief cached stolen ammo - LPR militia
792 COVID-19 cases reported in LPR - Health Ministry
No prisoner exchange until Ukrainian parliament reworks resolution on elections - Kobtseva