News

22 May 2020, 12:26

Society

Short circuit causes fire in Stakhanov polyclinic

Read in Russian

LUGANSK, May 22 (Lugansk Media Centre) – A fire caused by a short circuit had Stakhanov firemen attend the scene to save 12 people, the Ministry of Emergencies said.

"An electric short-circuit has led to fire at the polyclinic No. 2 of the Stakhanov Central Hospital. There were no casualties in the incident, 12 people were evacuated, material assets worth 500,000 rubles saved," the report reads.

Five pieces of firefighter equipment and 16 responders were on the scene.

LuganskMediaCentre — 22 May — Lugansk