27 May 2020, 16:52
Contact Group begins talks with two-hour delay
LUGANSK, May 27 (Lugansk Media Centre) – The Contact Group has begun its video meeting with a two-hour delay, said LPR Foreign Minister representing the Republic at Minsk talks Vladislav Deinego.
"The Contact Group has begun the meeting with a two-hour delay," he said.
The meeting was delayed as the link sent to Donbass representatives by the organizers was not active.
LPR representative to the poitical subgroup talks Rodion Miroshnik reminded that the previous meeting began with a three-hour delay.
"There's never been anything like this before, and here we go again," he wrote in his Telegram channel.
"The OSCE says that the conflicting sides must be granted equal rights and have equal responsibilities, and be treated in the same way; the mediator thus has to provide equal attitude to the conflicting sides."
Miroshnik urged the OSCE as a mediator in the talks to provide the sides with equal rights.
Previously he told journalists that LPR and DPR had prepared a draft law on the Donbass special status and sent it to all the participants of the negotiations. Ukraine claimed it could not find the file in its email box.
LuganskMediaCentre — 27 May — Lugansk